Tell me your dreams

Warning: dream with explicit content.

A co-worker of mine told me that he dreamed an enormous penis while entering in an enormous vagina. He asked me what could it mean?!?

Did he honestly think there was any hidden meaning to it?! :rofl:

1 Like

What did she mean? was a recurring joke by this Italian comedian/character whenever his fiancée made some pretty explicit double-entendre.

2 Likes

4 Likes

The all-important question is, how did he feel about it? Go on then, ask him! :wink:

Did he give any other detail? Where was this happening? Was he watching it happen? In what way was he… er… involved?

In today’s episode of My daughter shouts things while sleeping, Ilaria shouted something muffled then a clear GET OUT!, then again something muffled then MY CHAIR!

I’m pretty sure that the chair stuff has to do with the ever-ongoing war with her sister and the fact that they have their own chairs, with their names written on them, and they still try to sit on the other chair from time to time.

Also, I got woken up by a “dad, I peed myself” from Alice, which I’m thinking of putting as alarm clock ringtone, since I woke up as fast as I ever did.

6 Likes

I wonder if that would help to remove beans, too…

2 Likes

By the way, this is the longest thread in the forum. And probably one of the less off-topicked.

3 Likes

Well excuse me, did you miss that whole tanget about chocolate?

1 Like

Still less (especially when you consider the proportion to the whole topic) than what I’ve seen in other threads! :stuck_out_tongue:

The emojii game thread is also really huge (at least I would guess it was the fastest to grow) and also stays surprisingly straight on topic.

1 Like

According to the forum stats, it’s the second longest, but it exists since way less time and…

…wait, were you trying to bring this topic off-topic?

4 Likes

I noticed that the other day :trophy: :grinning:

In fact I’ve literally just been saying that to my colleague, who is a dream aficionado. (He dreamed he had his hair pulled out by Kim Jong-Un last night.)

4 Likes

Chocolate isn’t off-topic. Chocolate can never be off-topic!

4 Likes

Now I really would like to read your whole Excel sheet…

2 Likes

'#'weirdestpickupline

4 Likes

grafik

2 Likes

Well, if you are desperate, you I’ll try everything!

1 Like

*Fistbumps with someone. *
*opens a bottle of wine and starts crying a little *

3 Likes

I have confused memories of today’s dream.

There was some kind of shopping mall. I remember entering an elevator which, like in my “a towel in Rome” dream, was just the floor raising up. The floor had a grid of square tiles and a set of rows began rising, and you had to position yourself on the correct row since they progressively stopped rising on a different floor. I had to go to the last floor, so I stayed pressed on the wall because I’m a bit afraid of heights and the floor was becoming narrower and narrower. I remember it was the 20-something-th floor, so it was pretty high. On that floor there was a gym.

I remember finding an old acquaintance from school that was angry at me because I didn’t join them for dinner and he was like “there was too much cheese for just us, why weren’t you there? We had to eat all the cheese! And the tortellini too, you know what they were stuffed with? Cheese! And we ate them with a cheese sauce!” and I tried to explain that I was sorry, that I wasn’t planning leaving them alone for dinner, it’s just that I had unforeseen problems. “Look”, I said, opening my backpack “I didn’t even eat my own cheese” - I had like half a kilo of fontina cheese in my pack - “and my cheeseburger I got from McDonald’s this morning”.

Then I’m at home, sitting at the kitchen table, with an old friend of mine, a girl that was probably a current work colleague, and wannabe Italian Prime Minister Luigi Di Maio, a guy I despise both politically (he’s from a party I really don’t like) and personally (he’s a complete idiot who is there where he is out of sheer luck). He wants to see something from my laptop, I don’t remember what, probably we want just to play some games. So I give him the video cables and I watch him try to stick a HDMI cable onto a CRT monitor. He finally understands he has to connect the VGA cable, and my desktop shows up. My desktop is literally full with memes featuring him. I switch to a second desktop, but that also has image of poor Gigi with captions underlining how stupid he is plus a history of chats between me and my other friends where we insult him. I don’t even care anymore, I think he’s too stupid to notice. He doesn’t notice and keeps smiling in his peculiar way. I’m irritated. Then my mother-in-law enters the kitchen and asks if we had lunch.

2 Likes