Tell me your dreams

Yeah I was asuming that too. It either must have been a mighty long chest hair or he saw him plucking it out before flossing with it.

So what about those theories, then? :grin:

I vote for Guga having seen his friend plucking the chest hair… then floss his teeth!

You should create a poll…

• chest hair – attached
  • chest hair – detached
  • elsewhere hair

0 voters

I voted elsewhere hair, since you adding that option seemingly out of nowhere was basically asking for it.

1 Like

I just knew it was a chest hair. It could have been a pubic hair, but I knew it was not. And it was detached, but that is the best poll ever.

4 Likes

There will. I will add it in my everyday speak from now on

That was almost too easy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes! Now I know that 60 percent of all people like attached chest hair!

2 Likes

:arrows_counterclockwise: :smile:

2 Likes

Repeat with Mercury:

3 Likes

:joy:

:ballot_box_with_check:

Urgs. Don’t write when you have an appointment, Mr. Someone… :grimacing:

2 Likes

Welcome to a fresh new episode of “stuff my daughter says while sleeping”. Today’s episode is a special one, because it was interactive. I was going to bed after the football match and I heard her calling me.
I found her sitting on the bed, as it usually happens when she has these sleepwalking episodes, but I thought she was awake.
“Dad, do the choo choo train”
“The what?!”
“Do the choo choo train”
“Wh… why?”
“Because the train needs to be attached to my foot”
“…go back to sleep, Ilaria”
“Give me another action figure so I can sleep” (note: she doesn’t sleep with action figures)
“I can give you a kiss, ok?”
She accepted the deal and went back to sleep.

5 Likes
  1. Open wide
  2. Bow your head
  3. Bite
  4. Raise your head
  5. Repeat

This is my morning routine. I got my teeth flossed, my chest hair perfectly combed, and I feel SOOOOOOOO sexy!

2 Likes

Guess what I dreamed tonight! :man_facepalming:

I don’t remember precisely the beginning of the dream, but it was night and I had for some reason to run away and enter a house, it was an enormous old house where an old lady from Napoli was cooking pizzas, and they told me to stay (how could I say no?).

So while I was waiting, I wandered around in the house, which had very very very big rooms and it reminded me of my grandma’s house (of which I have very confused memories). But then, suddenly, my daughter appears.

And she had purposely pooped her panties. And was going around in the house smearing shit everywhere.

I got very angry and brought her in the bathroom to change her and scold her, but she kept teasing me, and I got angrier and angrier. I wanted to spank her, but she was (of course) full of shit and I couldn’t. I wanted to punch stuff to vent off, but as it happens in the dreams, I couldn’t hit anything. So the only thing to do was to take my daughter and throw her out of the window, from the second floor. She landed on her head and immediately left a puddle of blood.

Then her body began to inflate, becoming some kind of balloon. And in the paved road, grass began growing, rainbow-colored, making waves as the wind blew. I was like “wow… that has to be a dream” (of course it’s the rainbow grass, not the fact that I decided to kill my daughter just because she pooped herself :man_facepalming:) and then I woke up.

2 Likes

Oh dear! :wink:

I wonder if in your dreams your daughter represents something important to you that you feel you suddenly can’t control, or that you have to take extreme measures to fix. Especially since you’ve had this type of dream a couple of times now. Like you said before, maybe you’re stressed about something.

Maybe at the end your brain was trying to let you know it’s only a dream by invoking the really surreal stuff like the rainbow grass - and because you were starting to wake up.

Thanks for sharing these - this is an interesting theme. I hope you’re not worrying about it - don’t take your brain’s weird (but essential) mechanics for anything more than that :wink:

1 Like

Well, I got an answer yesterday that my application for a new job got rejected, so my need to punch stuff might come from that.

Once again, my current job is at fault :stuck_out_tongue: I’m not worried (not much) about my daughter, she’s just the last “thing” I see every day and that’s why she becomes the representation of my frustrations. I suppose that she just represents the world that doesn’t follow what I want (just as she sometimes doesn’t behave and obey).

Now it’s time to kill the world.

2 Likes

Boo, sorry :slightly_frowning_face:

Yeah, that sounds a good analysis.

Can you wait until I’ve built my bunker?

index

3 Likes