Tell me your dreams

I had a dream where I and an old friend of mine were discussing the sexual habits of the Mortal Kombat ninjas.

3 Likes

image :fish:

5 Likes

I was wondering if that was another subconscious reference to Guga’s daughters peeing (or needing to) :smile:

1 Like

I had a pretty cool dream, where I was standing in a very misty landscape with lots of forest, trees and bushes all around and log cabins. And in the middle there was some sort of muddy slide. It was really atmospheric and moody.

4 Likes

My brother and I had an idea for a video game where you’re in an arcade and you have a “need to pee” meter. You have to find the bathroom in the mall maze before it gets too high.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I can’t believe it…

Actually that’s the exact concept of the adventure game we programmed in batch (with errorlevels) when we were about 9-10 years old. There was a timer as well as things you could do to increase/decrease the time.

Walk on your hands?

3 Likes

It’s been over 20 years; gimme a break. :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually the goal wasn’t so much to find the toilet, although that was a minor challenge as well, but to find toilet paper. I think there might’ve even been randomization involved in how the house and environment could be made up, not just where the toilet paper was, but I might be thinking of the 2.0 QBasic version there. That one also had colored text.

I remember QBasic. I wonder if the “gotta go” game would translate well to a text adventure. :thinking:

The idea we had when I was a kid was more of a top-down run around, like in the style of Stranger Things mobile game. Only the kid would have a yellow bar and a brown bar (not so subtle, I know). :blush:

1 Like

I meant to stop the player peeing, just to clarify. Because being upside down… gravity… er… you know… ahem. But anyway, I’d play it :wink:

1 Like

Because it´s not like calling it No 1 and 2 would have been enough. :grimacing:

Does that work like that for girls? I believe I would pee in my own face if I did that.

Pardon the graphic expression.

2 Likes

Probably. I guess in the same way that going from lying down to standing increases urgency sometimes.

Believing isn’t good enough.

2 Likes

I am NOT gonna try that out.

:partying_face: :poop:

1 Like

Oh THAT is what @Someone looks like! I´ve been wondering too long.

4 Likes

1 Like

Oh hai, @Frenzie!

2 Likes

I dreamed I saw something that people thought was an advance screening of John Wick 3. But then the audience got pissed when it turned out it was only a lenghtly teaser that convinently featured the scene with the horse/motorcyle fight, that everyone knows now thanks to the famous set photo.

2 Likes