The X-Files 2018

For me it’s the best Simpsons episode ever. I really can’t stop laughing while watching. My favorite scene is Homer running through the woods:

Also it maybe the best thing to watch on fridays. Because the whole opening of that episode feels like a big celebration of fridays.

“Keep watching the skis! …Skies!”

1 Like

Come on, Someone, with a little imagination…
img

1 Like

To watch that I need several liters of strong coffee…

So when o´clock does it start?

1 Like

9pm

DSC_00633

1 Like

Surprise!!! :tada:

Please keep in mind I´m only doing that this week, but being there for the opening buzz and at least seeing one undubbed episode makes this a worthy investment for me today. :slight_smile:

:open_mouth: :grinning: Yay! Are you going to watch it at the same time?

That actually doesn’t seem too expensive for one episode, either. A worthwhile treat indeed!

I hope for your sake the first one’s pretty decent now :wink:

I’ll be careful not to spoil anything going forward :zipper_mouth_face: i might hint at my enjoyment/disappointment of each one though, for shits and giggles.

The season pass would be 25 but that would also mean I´d be 5 episodes ahead.
I´m only doing this once and wait patiently until the others are on TV.

And yes I try to watch around 10 pm my time, too(that´s why I asked earlier)! :slight_smile:

And I´ll try not let me be influenced by those hints…but I´ll probably have forgotten them anyway 4 weeks later.

Yeah, I don’t think it’s worth it for all the eps.

Maybe I’ll keep schtum to be on the safe side.

1 Like

Still feels weird to me to pay this much just for “viewing rights” if the physical boxes aren´t that much more expensive.

1 Like

Ready and waiting for permission to start! :man_astronaut:

Hollllld it… Aaaand…

Oh f*ck off five-minute news update!

And… GO! :alien:

1 Like

If it isn’t another terror attack or the Brexit reversal who cares?

1 Like

Eeeeeeee!

Also forgot about ad breaks on Channel 5… Proper old school!

1 Like

I might be through earlier since I had no commercials but I’ll let you go first if you like :smoking:

Okay here’s my review:

W… T… A… F…

Seriously though, I enjoyed that. It was a much better opener than the last series. There were more twists than I thought there would be for the first episode - the last events of the previous episode were all Scully’s vision?! CSM is William’s father, from that episode where he went all slimy and seduced Scully away?! - and now I’m quite stoked for the next one.

What did you think?

(Oh, Silence of the Lambs is on now. Maybe Channel 5 ain’t so bad.)

1 Like

Brb when metalhead is over

1 Like

Yeah, so I gotta admit I was a bit pissed off at first at the “it was all just a dream” resolution in relation to the season 10 finale, but as the episode went on I got more okay with it and then again where could they have gone from there anywhere? So they had to twist it like that because at the time they probably weren´t sure if there was gonna be any more.

So for the second twist. Ewww, well I personally always imagined Scullys son more having been conceived more through artificial impregnation or something like that, but now I´ve got pictures in my head I never get rid off…

But it´s interesting to see new and old bonds get formed and reformed and I´m looking forward to see how it goes on. It´s generally not easy to judge what´s essentially the beginning of a new mythology arc at the first episode so we´ll have to wait and see.

Is there an easy spoiler free way to see what are the Mythology Arc and what are the MOTW episodes in the season? I guess check for the Chris Carter writing credit?

Anyway, I liked it. And now I gotta wait over 5 weeks for the next new one…:frowning: