Trivia apps such as QuizUp

The Fantastic Four? See, I do speak German!

Bring it on! Uh oh

1 Like

I got a better idea. I´ll make one about general paranormal topics. That field is big enough for me to come up with 7 questions. :slight_smile:

Ooh okay. I’ve never made one before. I’m still going to keep challenging you on other things though :stuck_out_tongue:

Bring it…D´OH!

1 Like

Huh? It says you surrendered so I won. Aww, so gallant :smile:

I quit, because I didn´t see the point in answering the questions I came up with myself. Didn´t know this was gonna happen. Can we repeat this somehow?

Ohhh I see. I think the idea is you can make a quiz for the community. I could play it on single player I guess. I’ll see if I can find it that way.

I only ever use it for the quizzes that are on there already.

:triumph: I thought this was much more handy to use.

It is if you don’t try and get all creative :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, these things just happen with me and I cannot help it! :man_shrugging:

Besides the site kept encouraging me to do that, so…eh.

1 Like

I’ll be nice and give you a choice. Would you like to be challenged in…

food
movies
Friends (the TV show)
backwards words?

movies

Is backwards words for slow readers? I mean the time limit is 30 seconds…

It’s harder than you think!

:zipper_mouth_face:

Okay no then.

1 Like

Also in case you didn’t know, you get scored higher if you answer faster.

I suspected as much. That kind of pressure is hard for me. Not like on WWTBAM? where all the time limit you have is an annoying host pleading you to finally log your answer.

Yeah. That’s why I like the single player mode too. Time doesn’t matter (as much) and you get infinite questions until you get one wrong.

Hm, seems I can’t play your Mysteries quiz on single player. Can I challenge you to it anyway? I want to play it :slightly_smiling_face:

If this is the way to do it now, do it then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I´m getting the hang of it now. Maybe I´ll have a go at backwards words next

That’s the spirit! :grin: