TWP Forum Meetup Discussion

Eh…Shalom?

1 Like

Good we talked about this!

AdventureX have given a release date for the tickets: Monday 10th September, at 11am BST.

I’m not sure how many will be available - most of the tix were sold during the Kickstarter campaign, according to another tweet from a few weeks ago. Members of the British Library also get early access to ticket sales, but I’m not a member.

1 Like

I’m not going to make this now unfortunately :slightly_frowning_face: it’s likely it will clash with something so I don’t want to commit to it. Thanks for keeping an eye out though @tasse-tee :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope we get the chance to do a big meet-up one day, though, Cheers style. You know, with more people. And without the crazy waitress. And none of us know the barman. You get the idea.

3 Likes

Makes me feel better for me not making it, otherwise I would be really disappointed now!

Ohh, but can we keep the karaoke machine?

2 Likes

Likewise!

Haha, aye :grin: TWP forum choir would be badass. Or just bad.

3 Likes

I…uhm…mean I still do think it´s a pity I won´t get to meet @tasse-tee of course!

:sweat: Sheesh, a man gotta watch all directions, right?

3 Likes

Again, likewise!

2 Likes

One is generally enough!

4 Likes

Well, I was only gonna go if other people from the forum would be there too.
So I guess you’re not missing anything in the end :wink:

4 Likes

Since it’s sure that some of us will be at the Festival in Cervignano, why don’t we start from there for a forum meeting too? It’s not so far from Regensburg, at least two hundred kilometers less than Naples :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ahahahahaha…yeah in relative terms.

1 Like

I’m not free at the end of September. But I can reach this location, by flying to Venice (1 transfer) and then getting a train from there.

1 Like

I picture something like this

3 Likes

Cool! Turns out they filmed those couple of scenes during a few days in the summer of 1988. The same year I´ve been there the first (and only) time! :scream:

I thought I recognised you in the background!

1 Like

I´m the curly blonde kid, shitting his pants.

3 Likes

Ah yes! It said so, right in the credits :
Blonde kid #2 … Milan Fahrnholz

1 Like

Who was Blonde kid #1 ? :angry: