TWP Forum Meetup Discussion

I didn’t ‘forget’ your birthday - it’s just not ingrained on the inside of my brain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Aha, so you didn´t even remember it in the first place. :smirk:

That is WORSE!

I know it’s in March. Guess it’s not been long enough to memorise it precisely :woman_shrugging:

I always say the first day of spring, that helps most people.

(and hey I´m only kidding! :wink: )

Perhaps we could just meet up in this game

1 Like

My heart just jumped, because this thread just bumped!

Thanks for bumping it though, even though a little early. :wink:

I’m currently sitting at a bar with @Ema. Does this count as a TWP meetup?

3 Likes

Are you talking about what you did last week and what are you going to do next week?

2 Likes

Or does any of you kinda starting to sound like a, you know, a broken record or something?

And…how’s the weather?

1 Like

Well, we did talk about the dubbing project, but instead of weeks we’re talking months :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably @ZakPhoenixMcKracken but we didn’t call him, so we wouldn’t know.

Surprisingly fine. Not a single cloud in sight, the perfect weather to sit in an office all day for a training course :angry:

3 Likes

I forgot about the details… or evenwhere it was posted, but wasn’t there going to be potential meetup in Köln in summer (with David)?

1 Like

Yep, it was mentioned here:

@ZakPhoenixMcKracken, we’re eagerly awaiting an update. :wink:

1 Like

Last news I know: they will be in Cologne (Germany) for the Devcom Developer Conference con 18-19 August. Then, they plan to go somewhere over the rainbow across Germany, maybe pointing towards South.
But there’s nothing confirmed at the moment.
Roger.

2 Likes

I can’t attend the conference, but I might be in cologne that weekend. So if there is a TWP forum meetup planned at that weekend, please keep us up to date. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll likely could meet someonebody in Munich. Hope the Foxes can travel there.

2 Likes

Wow, those are some pretty steep admission prices… I’ll just wave at @David and Noah as they drive by in their limousines. :smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, 450 sounds more like a budget for a week in Cologne. :grimacing:

3 Likes

I think I’ll wait for a free youtube video, in which David will tell the rave and the fave (*) about Indiana Jones and the history of the adventure games.

(*) englisation of an italian way of saying. it means: everything about a topic

3 Likes

For all who are thinking that there will be a video of his speech: Usually there aren’t any recordings of the Devcom, unfortunately. But let’s hope for a bootleg recording. :wink:

1 Like

Of course there will be one :grin:. At least.

3 Likes