What are you listening to right now?

I hear a lot of purring. That reminds me, I promished Nushi audio.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Favourite Nushi noises: 0:08 and 0:11 in track 2 :relaxed:

1 Like

I look forward to listening to those later :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Where’s the track gone? :confused:

Oh… I don’t know… I made it private but the other ones are too, and they’re still showing.

Edit: fixed it, thanks for alerting me.

You need to get a different share link when you make 'em private. It’s kinda stupid. :slight_smile:

Yeah I just realised that :slightly_smiling_face: makes sense I guess.

3 Likes

I’m listening to a concert registration by the Nederlands Philharmonisch Orkest, with Julia Fischer playing the violin. Still track 1, Violin Concerto in D major, Op. 77: II. Adagio.

1 Like

And my name is Brian.

btw: Listing to AC/DC music is allowed only at maximum volume?

Err… what? :stuck_out_tongue:
Johannes%20Brahms%3B%20Julia%20Fischer%2C%20Daniel%20M%C3%BCller%E2%80%90Schott%2C%20Netherlands%20Philharmonic%20Orchestra%20Amsterdam%2C%20Yakov%20Kreizberg%20-%20Violin%20Concerto%20%2C%20Double%20Concerto

2 Likes

:metal:
Yeah, man!
Any day, any time!

2 Likes

Yes. And moreover it is the only music that is allowed to be played at max volume…

2 Likes
2 Likes

This doesn´t only feel like listening to, but also looking at Loom in parts!

2 Likes

Listening to that first minute of silence when the kids have finally gone to sleep.
:sleeping:

https://youtu.be/4fWyzwo1xg0

Heh.

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Boudewijn de Groot did a cover of that song when he was still a young Boudewijntje.

(His original work is more interesting obviously.)

2 Likes

That led me to classic '60s/'70s Boudewijn de Groot:

Haha, those are great. Really bird-like. Is she squeakier when facing upwards? That’s what I find with Sam - it makes me wonder if it’s because of restricted air intake or something.

1 Like