The official jogging thread

Say you did the Scumm Bar theme, please! :laughing:

I’m going in a month. I’m thinking of buying some kind of MI-themed t-shirt before going there :smiley:

1 Like

Oh, yes! Both the scumm bar and the main theme!
Really, no-one paid any attention. Except my son, who said “yeah, I know. But I am much further than that in the game”

Another thing I have noticed is that the scumm bar theme is easier to remember than the main theme.

2 Likes

Going out now for my 3rd 5km this week

Just saying…

3 Likes

Think about our other thread! Post there constantly what you are seeing during your run:

1 Like

I’m currently on hiatus. I might be going for a jog today, but I think I’ll just wait until I come back from my Disneyland vacation to start again. I miss running so much :frowning:

Can’t you run to Disneyland?

Yes, what @guga said: run from the parking/hotel to the security gates. Run to every attraction. Keep rides like Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean and Star Wars until after 20:00 and run from one to the other so you only have to queue for 1 to 5 minutes max and run all across the park (preferably with children dragged along or in your neck for bonus style points)! (That’s how I did it last month :wink: )
… and still be in time for the fireworks!

Even if you just walk, you’d be amazed at how many paces you take in DLP

2 Likes

Aren’t there real Disneyland “speedrun” competitions…? :thinking:

Well, there is actually a jogging course around the Disney Village, around 4.5k. They gave me a map last year (there are two sub-routes also), it seemed nice. However, I’m not planning on bringing extra shoes and my running outfit, so I’m not running. I know I’ll be walking a lot, and sometimes I’ll be walking with at least one child on my shoulders. But I’ll also eat like there’s no tomorrow :frowning:

While I was searching for this course I found out there’s a running weekend in September. A half-marathon inside the two parks and the surrounding village. I’d like to participate next year, but you have to book a stay (you can’t just subscribe to the run) and I don’t think we’ll go next year also. Maybe in two years.

1 Like

Until you see what they’re charging for it :wink:

That’s what running sandals are for. /grins

Clickbait here; hands off Discourse

I can’t play this video…

Uhm, that’s because it’s not a video. It’s just Discourse being a moron.

1 Like

Yes, you can stack them!

Pics or it didn’t happened!

It helps when they are several years apart :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, listen…to keep reading this is bugging even me and I guess that means I have to pick up poor Kate from the hospital she´s in now because of the several heart attacks you´ve given her with that. :ambulance:

1 Like

I have full board. I’ve already been charged for that, so… I’ll eat like there’s no tomorrow :smiley:

1 Like

If not yet done, you should make reservations upfront. I’ve had some bad experience with half/full board before, where the restaurants in the park were either closed or fully booked (when I tried to book reservations at the informations desk for the coming days upon arrival)
The international number you need to call up to 2 months before, is a b**ch though… I spent almost 60 minutes holding in queue there once. In the end I retried and selected French instead of English to get through quicker. Calling the hotel didn’t help, because they forwarded me to the same number without even hearing me out :frowning: